MacOS Mojave shows recent apps in the Dock. Here's how to hide them
As long as you have Mac OS X Johan Chalibert has created a beautiful suite of icons that we can download directly from his deviantART page. Next, we're going to download LiteIcon , a program that'll allow us to change icons—download version 3. Now, we need to download cDock , which will allow us to customize our Mac's dock.
We need to unzip all the files we just download. To do so, just double-click on each file. Now it's time to swap all the icons. Open up LiteIcon and move it to the right of your screen.
Using the Mac OS X Dock
Then open up the three folders from the icon pack. Let's start with the icons. Go to Apps in LiteIcon, and begin dragging the new icons over from the "official icon packs" folder to the originals in LiteIcon.
John Remmers says:. OSXDaily says:.
Add or remove Dock items
Claudio says:. Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Add Any App You Wish to the Mac's Dock!
- Organize Your Mac's Dock by Adding Blank Spaces as App Icon Dividers « Mac Tips :: Gadget Hacks.
- Top Rated Comments?
- download microsoft windows media player 9 for mac os x!
- Four Tricks To Master The Dock On Your OS X Mac [Feature].
- Prevent an application's Dock icons from showing in OS X - CNET.
Shop on Amazon. Subscribe to OSXDaily.grupoavigase.com/includes/239/2529-mujeres-solteras-mayores.php
Fix the Issue of Missing Dock Icons in macOS High Sierra | MacsPro
- How to Change the Finder Dock Icon in Mac OS X!
- free chess mac os x lion;
- Set the Appearance of Virtual Machine Dock Icons.
- gimp cmyk plugin mac os x?
- youtube to dvd burner for mac!
Now, thanks to Redditor TBoneTheOriginal , we've got a few commands that you can use in Terminal to add blank spaces to your Mac's dock , using them as dividers for some aesthetically-pleasing organization. Open up Terminal, then type, or copy and paste, the following two commands separately, each followed by hitting the "Enter" key.
Your desktop will go black for a few seconds and close the dock. It will then reappear with a blank space on the far right, which you can drag to move just like any other app icon, taking your dock from this:.